REVISION TEST

 REVISION TEST

1.  Put the verbs in the brackets into the present simple or the present continuous.

1 He often goes (go) to the cinema.

2 They are not watching (not watch) at the moment.

3 John is outside. He is washing (wash) the car.

4 Be quiet! The baby is sleeping (sleep).

5 Claire doesn't like (not like) pizza.

6 Do you sleep (you /sleep) early on weekdays?

7 I am having (have) an English lesson now.



2.  Write the plurals

 

1 wife-wives                                               

2 tomato-tomatoes

3 child-children

4 dress-dresses

5 man-men

6 strawberry-strawberries

7 radio-radios

8 foot-feet

9 sheep-sheep

10 cake-cakes

11 baby-babies

12 leaf-leaves

13 boy-boys

14 watch-watches

 


3.  Fill in the gaps with in, on or at.

 


 

1   We usually go on holiday in July.

7 I have to be in London at 7 o’clock.

 

2   It’s cold in winter.1

3 I always have a nap at the afternoon.

4 My birthday is in October 2nd.

8 Her friend’s life is in danger.

9 Rania is at the airport. ./78

10 I’m sitting on my bed and I’m reading.

 

5 She usually sleeps late at night.

6 Ann’s party is at 4 o’clock on Friday.

11 I’m writing to tell you about my bedroom in my new house.

 


4.   Translate the sentences from Armenian into English.

1 Ես հավաքում եմ իմ սենյակը կիրակի օրերին։
I clean my room on Saturdays. 

2 Իմ մայրիկը հաճախ է գնում գնումների իր ընկերների հետ։
My mother often goes shopping with her friends.

3 Նա հիմա ճաշում է։

He's having dinner now.

4 Նրա ծնողները երբեք չեն աշխատում կիրակի օրերին։

Her parents never work in Saturdays.

5 Նրանք սիրում ե՞ն կարդալ կատակերգական գրքեր։

Do they love to read comic books.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My school

Вот она какая, школа будущего